If your employer is not providing you with a Windows 10 lock screen, these 8 ways of making the notifications more useful can help you to make your own.
- Create a simple widget for reminders
- Keep track of tasks with reminders
- Customize lock screen notifications for different times of the day
- Customize lock screen notifications for different days of the week
- Create a full calendar on the lock screen
- Display weather information on lock screen notifications
- Display upcoming events on lock screen notifications
- Display current events on lock screen notifications
What is the Windows 10 Lock Screen?
The Windows 10 lock screen is a way to interact with your new device. You can use it to see what notifications you have, and customize which apps you want to show up on your lock screen.
The Windows 10 Lock Screen is a new method of interacting with your device. It allows people to see what notifications they have and also has the ability to customize which apps are shown on the lock screen.
3 Tips to Keeping Your Lockscreen Notifications up-to-Date
Lockscreen notifications are an excellent way to not only keep your device secure, but also to be updated without having to open a new app every time.
- The first and most important tip is to keep your system up-to-date. If you don’t update your windows 10 then you will likely miss out on the latest features and improvements.
- The second one is to allow apps updates automatically through the Windows Update system, so that they can be installed automatically when they are released.
- Thirdly, use a security tool like Microsoft’s Security Essential or Malwarebytes that scans for malware and prevents it from getting past the first line of defense in the operating system and infecting your device with viruses or spyware.
How can I make my screensaver more useful?
Windows 10 introduced a screensaver with a slideshow settings option. This setting has some great features to make screensavers more useful and enjoyable for the users.
A screensaver is a type of window decoration, which displays automatically when the computer is idle to save power and protect the monitor from displaying static images that may produce ghosting. A screensaver can also be used as protection against keyloggers, which are malicious programs installed on the personal or public computers that can capture and record information about what you type on your keyboard.
The Windows 10 Settings app provides many different slideshow types: movies, music, panoramas and photos. The user can customize their slideshows by selecting the right time interval (from seconds to hours), show captions for videos if present, select transition effects.
4 ways to set up and use your screensaver’s features
As people, we are too used to using our laptops and PCs to have screensavers. However, there are many features that you might not know of that can turn your screensaver into an effective tool.
Screen savers are a great way of showing your personality. They can also be used as a productivity tool. Here are 10 ways to set up and use your screen saver’s features:
1)Turn off the screensaver and put on a video or slideshow
2)Put on a photo slideshow and do something else at the same time
3)Use it as an art installation – watch it with other people, use it as background music for parties etc., or just show how creative you can be
4)Use it as an alarm clock – set up alarms such as “movie night